May 11, 2009

Music Monday#1: Mother of Mine

Note: I have moved my Music Monday Meme from Songs from Memory blog. My sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

This is my first exploratory maiden submission to Music Monday which I learned from Rosidah's blog Music of My Life. I am not very good with all song artists nor very good with lyrics either. I just listen to music because I love music.



Sent by 65 Reasons with a message:

"Music: "Mother of Mine" This music video is dedicated to all mothers. Wherever you are, your love will always remain in our hearts. Happy Mother's Day!!! Incidentally this is instrument..."

Lyrics: Mother of Mine

Mother of mine
You gave to me all of my life
To do as I please
I owe everything I have to you
Mother, sweet mother of mine
Mother of mine when
I was young
You showed me
The right way things
Should be done
Without your love,
Where would I be?
Mother, sweet mother of mine

Mother, you gave me
Happiness much more
Than words can say
I pray the Lord that
He may bless you
Every night and every day

Mother of mine
Now I am grown
And I can walk straight
All on my own
I'd like to give you
What you gave to me
Mother, sweet mother of mine
Mother, sweet mother of mine.

My wholehearted appreciation to your thoughtful gesture Friend. I am touched that you included me in your wish list. I love this song very much. This song means a lot to me.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be DELETED without prejudice.






No comments:

Post a Comment